This blog is about the average day of high school life. The everyday problems and challanges we face...
Monday, September 13, 2010
My Wiki Experience
At first when I saw all of the codes you need to know hoe to use I was shocked. I asked if it was even in English!! By the third or fourth day I became more fimiliar with it. I messed up many many times :) Later, I figured out how to do diffrent things on Wiki. I have learned how to get my avatar up it's really cute. Then I put up a couple paragraphs about myself. I'm really starting to like Wiki. One of my favorite things I have learned to do on the Wiki is to upload pictures. I really like doing this it's a great way to express yourself! After I get fairly good in using the Wiki materials I plan on making my wiki page much better than it is now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great!
ReplyDelete